From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge colors and light background
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 07:37:32
1 On Thu, 19 Apr 2018 08:16:30 +0100, Klaus Ethgen wrote:
2
3 > I use light background and many colors of emerge and other tools are
4 > simple unreadable (like light green). I searched how to adapt them to my
5 > background but did not success. I already know about color.map but this
6 > just allows to tune some colors and not all (at least the ones that are
7 > documented in the man page).
8
9 I use a light background in my terminal and use color.map to deal with
10 it. You can replace specific colours in color.map as well as changing
11 colours for functions, such as:
12
13 green = purple
14 yellow=brown
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 WinErr 019: User error - Not our fault. Is Not! Is Not!