From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: emerge colors and light background
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 14:42:25
1 On 2018-04-19, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 > On Thu, 19 Apr 2018 08:16:30 +0100, Klaus Ethgen wrote:
3 >
4 >> I use light background and many colors of emerge and other tools are
5 >> simple unreadable [...]
6
7 > I use a light background in my terminal and use color.map to deal with
8 > it. You can replace specific colours in color.map as well as changing
9 > colours for functions, such as:
10 >
11 > green = purple
12 > yellow=brown
13
14 Hmm. I never could get that to work acceptably, but maybe I should try
15 again. Does anybody have a color.map they'd care to share for
16 terminals with white backgrounds?
19 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! Isn't this my STOP?!
20 at
21 gmail.com