From: Gustavo Campos <gucampos@××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] SurroundSound, Pulseaudio & CPU Usage
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 01:13:22
1 Well, that would certainly help to trace the problem with pulseaudio, yes.
2
3 But I must admit that I'm hoping someone here has a more pleasant
4 suggestion. Something like a magical solution or that obvious shot I'd
5 never think about =)
6
7 Anyway, I don't believe that it's really a pulseaudio bug, so I'm
8 afraid to file a bug for it, but I'm beggining to change my mind =(
9