From: Ophidian <ophidian@×××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] SurroundSound, Pulseaudio & CPU Usage
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 23:29:47
1 Gustavo Campos wrote:
2 > My point is:
3 >
4 > Is there any way to tell pulseaudio not to eat my cpu that much?
5 > Or better: Is there a solution that would allow me to be a happy child
6 > without having to use pulseaudio and it's extra layer between me and
7 > my beloved hardware?
8 >
9 > You guys can't imagine how much I played with google and alsa without
10 > solution before I surrended to pulseaudio. If you show me a better
11 > solution I'll feel myself stupid, but happy.
12
13 You might get your best results if you email Lennart and/or open a
14 ticket at http://pulseaudio.org/
15
16 Aaron
17 --
18 "The goblins are in charge of maintenance? Why not just set it on fire
19 now and call it a day?"
20 --Whip Tongue, Viashino Technician
21 --
22 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list