From: Arnau Bria <arnau@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xmms alternative
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 15:32:33
1 On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 08:10:42 -0700
2 Korthrun Korthrun wrote:
3
4 > I've never been an xmms fan, the GUI has just never felt right,
5 > something about the app didn't suit my tastes. I've been use mpg123,
6 > mplayer and mpd depending on what I want.
7
8 Maybe Amarok will not fit you... If u don't like GUI, Amarok is not
9 your program...
10
11 > Though apparently we should be using amarok so I'll have to give that
12 > a whirl.
13
14 Well, I suppose you noticed my joking tone in message...
15
16 Anyway, I don't know if you know last.fm (you could take a look), but
17 Amarok's integration with that site is wonderful. You could (now could,
18 not should neither must) try dynamic reproduction list, rating,
19 taggin', etc...
20
21 Cheers!
22 --
23 Arnau Bria
24 http://blog.emergetux.net
25 Wiggum: Dispara a las ruedas Lou.
26 Lou: eee, es un tanque jefe.
27 Wiggum: Me tienes hartito con todas tus excusas.
28 --
29 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list