From: Dan Farrell <dan@×××××××××.cx>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] genkernel vs kernel manual compilation
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 23:05:03
1 On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 18:44:34 -0400
2 "Ryan Sims" <rwsims@×××××.com> wrote:
5 > [snip]
6 >
7 > Ok, I've decided I'm doing more damage than good here. Arnau, if you
8 > want to take this off list away from the static (much of it generated
9 > by me, apologies), please feel free to email me, I'll help as far as I
10 > can. Otherwise, I think it best that I shut the hell up.
11 >
12 Oh, i don't know about that; i think it's good for someone to say "be
13 nice" every once in a while. after all, it's sometimes easy to forget
14 when sitting alone at a console that one must act as if one was looking
15 all these people in the face.
16
17 besides, these messages will find their way onto many mailing list
18 archives. We're really representing the gentoo community here, even if
19 the list isn't a central hub of gentoo-related communications (and
20 thank god for that).
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list