From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Local mail server
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 00:25:43
1 I have used "https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Mailfiltering_Gateway/en" or
2 variations of for many years - currently on an lxc instance on a low
3 power arm server.  Handles 1-200 emails (including spam) a day with
4 potentially up to quite a few thousand.  I am using the configuration
5 without mysql etc.  My biggest maintenance on it is trying to keep the
6 permissions correct after upgrades etc., otherwise as the families mail
7 gateway its quite reliable.
8
9 BillK