From: pk <peterk2@××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Gigabyte wont boot
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 20:30:53
1 On 2013-01-11 22:28, James wrote:
2
3 > Newegg said it was new
4
5 Ok. What I was trying to say was that I've had a motherboard shipped as
6 new to me but when it arrived I noticed it was used.
7
8 > Ram is as spec'd: G.skill Ares F-1866C10D-16BAB. 4 modules all
9 > slots full summing to 32G.........
10
11 Try one module at a time...
12
13 > I think the mobo is BORKED....
14
15 Maybe...
16
17 > I've got the parts to build 3 systems, so I'll move on to the
18 > second one. Get it to work and verify the compoents, one system
19 > at a time. If all else fails, it's the mobo or the CPU. Which of
20 > the 2 will be hard to pinpoint without a hassle.
21
22 Good luck!
23
24 Best regards