From: Douglas J Hunley <doug.hunley@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] bash-completion change?
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 12:14:31
1 On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 10:05 AM, Stefano Crocco <stefano.crocco@×××××.it>wrote:
4 > There are a few bugs regarding this issue, for example: 472938, 476992 and
5 > 477214. If I understand things correctly, all installed modules are
6 > enabled,
7 > but they're loaded "on-demand" (I guess this means the first time they're
8 > used, but I'm not sure). The way suggested in one of these bugs to have a
9 > working autocompletion is to source
10 > /usr/share/bash-completion/bash_completion
11 > from you .bashrc file.
12 >
13 > Stefano
17 I agree w/ the user in 477214. This is completely broken. And the lack of
18 notice to the user post-emerge on how to set things up 'the new way' is
19 infuriating. Guess I'll add this to my 'check back in 6 months to see if
20 they've got it sorted' list
21
22 Thanks Stefano
25 Douglas J Hunley (doug.hunley@×××××.com)