From: Qian Qiao <qian.qiao@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Quoting styles
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:39:02
1 On 10/31/05, Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net> wrote:
4 > Holly Bostick wrote:
5 > Dale schreef:
8 > If I am that big of a headache, so sorry I came here. I used to wonder why
9 > more people didn't try to help people that use Linux, I beginning to see
10 > why. You join a list and have to turn yourself upside down to please
11 > everyone else. It gives me a headache now.
12
13 You are not turning yourself upside down, and you don't have to. Not
14 sending HTML and try not to top-post isn't that hard to do, almost
15 everybody else on this list knows how to do that, and I don't see why
16 you can't.
17
18 -- Joe
21 There are 3 kinds of people in the world:
22 Those who can count, and those who can't.
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list