From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Quoting styles
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 14:01:17
1 Qian Qiao wrote:
2
3 >You are not turning yourself upside down, and you don't have to. Not
4 >sending HTML and try not to top-post isn't that hard to do, almost
5 >everybody else on this list knows how to do that, and I don't see why
6 >you can't.
7 >
8 >-- Joe
12 Funny, I feel turned upside down. I'm not everybody else either, I'm
13 me. I like to help people but I don't want to change who I am to do it.
14
15 Is this better? It should be text whatever, not HTML. I'm getting to
16 where I don't want to reply at all. Maybe I don't have enough to offer
17 here. To be really honest, I have only ever used Mozilla mail for this
18 list and have no clue what you guys, and Holly, are talking about with
19 text only stuff. I have never seen a command line email before. I
20 built this rig about three years ago, my first computer that was mine,
21 and picked Linux over windoze. I used to work on computers when windoze
22 came out and I changed careers. I'm disabled, Linux is cheap, no
23 viruses and stable as it gets to boot. I have not regretted picking
24 Linux but I have regretted some other things though, forums and such.
25 I'm only 38 but maybe I'm to old for this stuff. I thought this may be
26 better than the forums but maybe I was wrong. I have been wrong before,
27 a lot. Trusting Doctors was one time I was wrong for sure.
28
29 No HTML, if it works right.
30
31 Dale