From: JM Fraser <jmf@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] dcc - socket(UDP): Address family not supported by protocol
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 05:33:00
1 I keep getting this error whenever I invoke dcc.
2
3 Now the current version is: 1.3.10 but this is not supported by Portage
4 even when added to keyworks or unmasked, (if it was masked...:wink: ) The
5 version listed with emerge is 1.2.74. Has anybody ever managed to get this
6 to work properly or is there any alternative? I using Pyzor, Razor and SA,
7 but something else would help.
8
9 There was even some post about enabling various ports on my firewall to
10 allow thru udp so that dcc could update traffic which I have done, but to
11 no avail.
12
13 In /etc/rc.conf. IP6 was enabled, but I corrected it. What should I restart
14 to reflect this change? Will this help?
15
16 Jules
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list