From: Rumen Yotov <rumen_yotov@×××.bg>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox 1.0.6-r2 emerge error
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 05:22:42
1 Adrian wrote:
2
3 >On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 20:42:58 +0300
4 >Rumen Yotov <rumen_yotov@×××.bg> wrote the words:
8 >>Hi Adrian,
9 >>Currently i use 'qpkg --dups -v', it's in "app-portage/gentoolkit" but
10 >>for some time is deprecated (+ etcat) and their replacement is
11 >>'equery'. When emerging latest (~x86 in my case) at the end of emerge
12 >>there are some info about "qpkg&etcat" move them if you wish to use.
13 >>A quick check of equery options didn't show the same tool (output all
14 >>slotted packages), somebody?
15 >>HTH. Rumen
19 >I have qpkg installed myself, and ran the command you specified.
20 >Amongst the other duplicate packages I got for freetype:
21 >media-libs/freetype-2.1.9-r1
22 >media-libs/freetype-1.3.1-r4
23 >Hmm...
24 >Looks like I'm . . . shafted??
25 >
26 >I hate it when this happens....
27 >
28 >Adrian
34 Hi,
35 This is normal to have two slotted versions of freetype as they
36 (different major versions) are required by other packages. So no problem
37 here.
38 Regards. Rumen

smime.p7s application/x-pkcs7-signature