From: Randy Barlow <randy@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox update results in Yahoo request for newer version
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 04:00:06
1 Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > Logically so far I do think it's a Gentoo problem. If it was specific
3 > to some Yahoo server that my house is pointed at it would have been at
4 > least consistent on my wife's & son's machines, or so I think.
5
6 I already posted this, but I am using the same version of Firefox (and
7 also in Gnome, though I doubt that matters) and don't see this problem.
8 Are you using firefox-bin instead of building it? Any funny settings
9 in about:config?
12 Randy Barlow
13 http://electronsweatshop.com
14 --