From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: help
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 10:22:13
1 Am Mittwoch, 24. März 2010 schrieb Dale:
2 > Alex Schuster wrote:
3 > > Dale writes:
4 > >> Since someone else mentioned KDE4, I do look forward to 4.5. I'm
5 > >> hoping for some fixes too. I want the desktop slideshow to be
6 > >> sequential instead of random. I have a lot of pics that are taken to
7 > >> be a slideshow but if done in random order, they make no sense at all.
8 > >> All I need is a little check box to disable the random part.
9 > >
10 > > Is there a bug report files already?
11 >
12 > I haven't filed one. I'm just hoping someone has.
13
14 *g* that’s the right approach. Last week I filed a bug for Amarok that’s been
15 there for months now, so I assumed it was already known. It turned out that it
16 wasn’t (at least to the devs).
17
18 If you are like me and don’t wanna create another bug tracker account just for
19 one bug, I offer my help by filing the bug, if you want. ;-)
20 --
21 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
22 Emacs is a great operating system, which only lacks a good editor.