From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Bouncing Messages
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2018 00:47:17
1 On 2018-03-02 15:51, Grant Taylor wrote:
2
3 > The reason that messages are being rejected is because of the DMARC
4 > policy. 1) I publish DMARC records and 2) Gmail honor published DMARC
5 > records.
6
7 [...]
8
9 > - This is a growing change in the email industry. - I just happen to
10 > live towards (but not on) the bleeding edge of email.
11
12 Flam^H^H^H^H value judgments aside, does DMARC also change the
13 long standing standard of sending rejections to the envelope address?
16 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
17 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
18 To reply privately _only_ on Usenet and on broken lists
19 which rewrite From, fetch the TXT record for no-use.mooo.com.