From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bouncing Messages
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 00:25:09
1 On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 23:48:27 +0100, Branko Grubic wrote:
2
3 > > I have got a couple recently as well.  I wonder, can this be used to
4 > > retrieve those messages somehow??
5
6 Yes, send a help message to the list admin address, the details are on
7 the mailing list page at gentoo.org. You'll get back a list of commands
8 you can send, including one to retrieve individual messages.
9
10 > But what is interesting is that all of us use gmail.
11
12 What you meant to say was that all the respondents to date were using
13 gmail, I don't and I've also had a few of these in the past couple of
14 days.
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 This tagline is baroque; please call Bach.