From: Massimiliano Ziccardi <massimiliano.ziccardi@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Connecting to VPN
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 14:53:21
1 Thank you!
2
3 I'm giving a look to the links: I'll let you know the results!
4
5 Best regards,
6 Massimiliano Ziccardi
7
8 On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 4:28 PM, Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com> wrote:
9
10 > On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 9:54 AM, Massimiliano Ziccardi
11 > <massimiliano.ziccardi@×××××.com> wrote:
12 > > Hi all!
13 > >
14 > > Are you aware of a software I can use to connect my gentoo PC to an AT&T
15 > > IPSec DualAccess VPN?
16 > >
17 > > Thanks in advance,
18 > > Massimiliano Ziccardi
21 > http://www.ibmconnections.org/wordpress/index.php/2009/01/ibm-att-vpn-client-on-linux-ubuntu/
22 >
23 > From the sound of it, they have their own VPN client. If you grab
24 > their package, you can probably repackage such that it'd work on
25 > Gentoo. I know that's how one would [used to] install closed binary
26 > packages like Skype.
27 >
28 > That said, it's possible they're using a combination of existing
29 > tools. Given that they're using IPSec, it may be that all you need is
30 > racoon.
31 >
32 > http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/IPsec_L2TP_VPN_server
36 > --