From: Jules Colding <colding@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can't emerge mozilla-firefox-1.0.6-r2
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 11:16:20
1 On Sat, 2005-07-23 at 11:51 -0700, Zac Medico wrote:
2 > This seems like a continuation of the previous build problems that you
3 > have had with firefox (where we were discussing MAKEOPTS). Assuming
4 > that others cannot reproduce this (sorry, I don't have my amd64 right
5 > now), there's still something wrong with your build system somewhere.
6 > This could be a shot in the dark, but I think that you should remerge
7 > your autoconf and automake packages to see if that affects this.
8
9 Hmm... Among my USE flags is "nptlonly". Might that be a problem?
12 jules
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list