From: Michael Smith <michael@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge error
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:10:45
1 Hmm, I can't find any open bugs on this in bugs.gentoo.org, so I guess it's new.
2
3 You should register a new account at bugs.gentoo.org and report it. Before you
4 do, make sure you run emerge --sync and see if the problem goes away.
5
6 John Fawcett wrote:
7 > I'm new to gentoo and I wonder if someone can point me in the right
8 > direction to resovle the following kind of problem.
9 >
10 > I have run emerge mysql and get the following output:
11 > Calculating dependencies /!!! Cannot resolve a virtual package name to
12 > an ebuild.
13 > !!! This is a bug, please report it. (virtual/perl-Storable-2.13)
14 >
15 > What should I do, is it really a bug, and who should it be reported to?
16 > thanks
17 > Johh
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list