From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] HIJACKING THREADS
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 20:11:48
1 On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 18:26:29 +0100, Stroller wrote:
2
3 > > I guess most of us choose the reply-button, cause it' easier than
4 > > having to look-up the email address.
5 >
6 > My email client allows me to right-click on a recipient of an
7 > existing message and choose "new message", creating an empty message
8 > that does not hijack the thread.
9
10 Claws Mail also allows you to reply in the hijacky way, then select
11 "Remove references" from the Compose window's menu, turning it into a new
12 mail.
13
14 Actually, the name of the Reply button is a dead giveaway, using it for
15 anything other than a reply is clearly abuse of its function :)
19 Neil Bothwick
20
21 DANGER! DANGER! Computer store ahead...hide wallet.