From: Thanasis <thanasis@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] www-client/chromium
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 04:47:44
1 on 08/05/2011 07:23 AM Adam Carter wrote the following:
2 > On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 2:05 PM, Thanasis <thanasis@××××××××××.org> wrote:
3 >> I noticed that chromium's code has a lot of vulnerabilities.
4 >> https://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=www-client%2Fchromium
5 >> I suppose this is why we see so often version upgrades of it (and it's
6 >> not a small app to build).
7 >> Why is its code so, should I say prone to bugs, compared to
8 >> other browsers?
9 >
10 > You've made an assumption there.
11
12 Maybe my assumption isn't true, after all seeing the list for firefox
13 that Matthew pointed to, although with firefox we don't see upgrades so
14 often, I guess we should *not* feel more secure with it...