From: Adam Carter <adamcarter3@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] www-client/chromium
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 05:15:56
1 >> You've made an assumption there.
2 >
3 > Maybe my assumption isn't true, after all seeing the list for firefox
4 > that Matthew pointed to, although with firefox we don't see upgrades so
5 > often, I guess we should *not* feel more secure with it...
6
7 The noscript firefox addon gives significant protection with only a
8 little inconvenience. There was no equivalent for chromium last time I
9 checked, and it still doesn't have a master password to protect saved
10 webform passwords. Chromium is faster than a pgo build of firefox so i
11 would prefer to use it, but not until those two issues are addressed.