From: Daniel Pielmeier <billie@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] "Illegal instruction" error
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 06:29:52
1 2010/10/12 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>:
2 >
3 > To top it off, I missed the obvious three other times today, all completely
4 > different.....
5
6 It is always the obvious things we miss. I should have thought of this
7 too, as just recently we had one machine failing two times within
8 weeks because of kaput memory. Thank goodness there is NBD support :)
9
10 > I blame it on the 'flu. OK, it's a head cold. Everyone in Joburg has a head
11 > cold all the time. Mine just got much worse for a few days
12
13 Spring time is flu time. Get well soon!
16 Daniel Pielmeier