From: David Negreira <davneg@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] vncviewer Recommendation
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 16:38:53
1 Drew Tomlinson wrote:
2 > I'm looking for an vncviewer for Linux that has the same features as the
3 > Tight VNC viewer on Windows. I really like how the Windows viewer will
4 > scale the desktop and "remember" connections. Also, it's very easy to
5 > choose between "low" and "high" bandwidth connections with the Windows
6 > version.
7 >
8 > I've installed the TightVNC viewer on my Gentoo box and it does not
9 > appear to have any of these features. I'm looking for recommendations.
10 >
11 > Thanks,
12 >
13 > Drew
16 Hi,
17
18 You could use grdesktop that has all that features.
21 Kind regards,
22
23 >DN