From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] from Firefox52: NO pure ALSA?, WAS: Firefox 49.0 & Youtube... Audio: No
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 22:31:19
1 lee wrote:
2 > Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> writes:
3 >
4 >> lee wrote:
5 >>> Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> writes:
6 >>>
7 >>>> lee wrote:
8 >>>>
9 >>> Well, I guess you haven't realised yet that reality doesn't exist.
10 >>> Bubbles are a self-imposed limit for those who believe in reality.
11 >>> You probably hit that wall and now try hard to remain confined.
12 >>>
13 >>> Unfortunately, this won't make sense to you until you come to realise.
14 >>>
15 >>>
16 >> So, because you THINK two ports is the default, then it is even when you
17 >> can't post a single thing to back it up? Keep in mind, I researched
18 >> this and posted how I did it. That research does NOT support what you
19 >> THINK. The sooner you realize that just because you think something is
20 >> the default doesn't make it so, the better for you it will be. As I
21 >> also pointed out, I'm not the only one who says you are wrong. To this
22 >> point, no one else has posted to support your claim either.
23 >>
24 >> To put it bluntly, two ports is NOT the default and never has been
25 >> either. Based on the research I did, it isn't even going to be the
26 >> default anytime soon. You are wrong, period. Until you can post a fact
27 >> that backs up your claim, you are wrong. I've said it, others have said
28 >> it and yet you are still posting something as fact even when proven to
29 >> be wrong.
30 >>
31 >> Whether you call it a bubble or call it cow crap, you are not posting
32 >> facts or even a informed opinion. I call it BS. Let me know when you
33 >> can post some facts to back up your claim.
34 > Like I said, it doesn't make sense to you.
39 Because it isn't true or accurate. It only makes sense if you want to
40 ignore facts and what is really out in the world being sold and used.
41 Again, it is not just me that says this. Others have posted the same as
42 me. It's you who needs to use some sense.
43
44 Dale
45