From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Too terse error message from emerge.
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 18:05:45
1 Alan Mackenzie wrote:
2 > Hello, Dale.
3 >
4 > On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 06:33:47AM -0600, Dale wrote:
5 >
6 >> You would almost certainly need to replace that avision. I found a used
7 >> scanner only to find out why they didn't want it either, it was broke.
8 >> lol
9 > I got mine given me by somebody who'd just upgraded to Windows 7; it
10 > didn't work in W7. Haven't you got to love Microsoft? ;-)
14 Well, I wouldn't know about Microsoft. I have never actually bought it
15 and only run across it on someone else's system, which isn't very often
16 anymore. My brother is now converted and he was the one I worked on
17 most. Now, I don't work on it, I just update it. I'll tinker on one to
18 try to fix things but I'm no winders expert.
19
20 Glad you go it going tho. I got to get me a scanner so I can scan in
21 some REALLY old pictures. I got some so old, they are not only black
22 and white but they are on brittle paper too.
23
24 Dale
25
29 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!