From: Manuel McLure <manuel@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Web mail
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 01:33:28
1 > Nick Rout wrote:
2 > I am running courier as well. I haven't tried dovecot. My largest
3 > folder has about 75 emails so I guess performance should be fine.
4 > I am the opposite and delete everything. It has come to bite me in the
5 > bum many times. I need to start saving emails.
6
7 I *just* (as in an hour or so ago) upgraded from courier-imap to dovecot.
8 On large folders (1000+ messages) dovecot is *much* faster. I'd say around
9 5x faster when bringing up the folder in Squirrelmail.
12 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list