From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Odd Chrome behavior when dragging tab to create new window
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 14:25:00
1 On 2021-03-12, Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Yesterday afternoon, both Chrome and Chromium started behaving oddly.
3 >
4 > When I drag a tab out of it's parent window to create a new window
5 > (this is something I do a lot, every day), it works normally until I
6 > release the mouse button. Then, instead of staying where it's put the
7 > new window will follow the mouse cursor around the desktop anytime
8 > Chrom(e|ium) has focus.
9
10 It looks like this has been fixed!
11
12 But now the "Use system title bars and borders" option doesn't work.
15 Grant