From: Joseph <syscon@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is cups crap?
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 20:27:05
1 Shouldn't be that difficult. For example to print from Desktop2 to
2 printer on Desktop1 go to your Print Manager on Desktop2 and add
3 printer:
4 Printer Type: IPP Printer
5 URI:
6 ipp://IP_address_of_desktop1:631/printers/Your_printer_name_on_desktop1
7
8 That should be it I think.
11 #Joseph
12