From: Christopher Kurtis Koeber <ckoeber@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Cannot start Slapd (OpenLDAP)
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 17:24:16
1 OK, I did that, but the output is hard to parse through. Attached is text of
2 this command:
3
4 /etc/init.d/slapd --debug restart
5
6 Regards,
7
8 Christopher Kurtis Koeber
9 (W): (202) 885-8654
10 (C): (301) 467-8417
11 http://www.chriskoeber.com
14 -----Original Message-----
15 From: Robin Atwood [mailto:robin.atwood@×××××××××.net]
16 Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2010 12:40 PM
17 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
18 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cannot start Slapd (OpenLDAP)
19