From: Maxim Wexler <maxim.wexler@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] fsck won't work if ac cord not attached?!
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 23:18:50
1 We just want to help you -- that's what the police say before they tase your ass
2
3 On 12/1/09, Maxim Wexler <maxim.wexler@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > meh, you got nothing
5 >
6 > On 12/1/09, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
7 >> On Tuesday 01 December 2009 22:19:24 Neil Bothwick wrote:
8 >>> On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 11:57:58 -0700, Maxim Wexler wrote:
9 >>> > Fine, then read what I say and, until you know better, believe it.
10 >>>
11 >>> OK, you're right, everyone else is wrong and there's no point in any of
12 >>> us trying to help you.
13 >>>
14 >>
15 >> Wise Chinese man say: young tempestuous fellow need to bang head on rock
16 >> many
17 >> more time before lesson be learned. Allow young man to bang head,
18 >> obviously
19 >> he
20 >> like. Maybe he get head rush?
21 >>
22 >> One day he'll realise that he has installed a combination of software
23 >> packages
24 >> that just does not do what suits him best. Then he will change it. Until
25 >> then,
26 >> well, many happy non-booting returns!
29 >> --
30 >> alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com