From: Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] bruning pictures (jpeg) to DVD
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 06:20:35
1 On 12/16/14 06:07, wabenbau@×××××.com wrote:
2 >Am Montag, 15.12.2014 um 21:48
3 >schrieb Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com>:
4 >
5 >> I have bunch of picture in different directories. What is the best
6 >> way to burn them to DVD-R so I can play them in DVD? I've tried to
7 >
8 >If you wanna play them as a slideshow on a normal DVD-Video player you
9 >can use media-video/dvd-slideshow.
10 >
11 >If you just wanna burn the pictures on DVD or CD you can use
12 >app-cdr/dvd+rw-tools or if you prefer a GUI you can use
13 >app-cdr/xcdroast.
14 >
15 >There are also k3b and brasero. But they need a lot of kde resp. gnome3
16 >stuff.
17 >
18 >I'm using no optical media since a few years, because they are not
19 >really reliable. So I'm not up to date regarding burning software.
20 >
21 >Regards
22 >wabe
23
24 I used "imagination" already had installed on my box and burn a dvd using DeVeDe
27 Joseph