From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Portage verification fails on games-action
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2018 23:05:54
1 On Thu, 07 Jun 2018 23:42:50 +0100, Mick wrote:
2
3 > > As long as it only fails on verification of games-* I don't see a
4 > > problem, unless you are relying on a zero return code from emerge
5 > > --sync.
6 >
7 > If it fails at games-* and stops the verification there, how will I
8 > know if subsequent directories are valid?
9
10 Ah, it bails at the first failure? That would be a problem.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Profanity, The Language of Computer Professionals.