From: "Marc Stürmer" <mail@×××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Pointers on how to speed up the boot process with systemd
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2014 19:04:43
1 Am 09.03.2014 18:56, schrieb Canek Peláez Valdés:
2
3 > OK, this is actually normal. Do you realize that it's completely
4 >different from the first one you posted?
5
6 Yes, I do though I still wonder what changed, but I do not complain.
7
8 > Getting less than 12 seconds will be difficult, specially on a
9 > rotating hard drive. Maybe when gnome-session (if you use GNOME)
10
11 Good. Well, I am not using GNOME 3.X at all, since this peace of sh*t is
12 just an unusable mess for me. I am using MATE and I am quite content
13 with it.
14
15 Thanks again.