From: Jeff Rollin <jeff.rollin@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is Gentoo healthy?
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 16:19:07
1 On 21/12/06, Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net> wrote:
4 > All things considered, Mandrake is easier to install than windoze any
5 > day. You think about it, you set up the drives, select ALL the software
6 > you can fit and hit the install button. How easy is that? You only
7 > have to reboot once too. I counted six reboots the last time I
8 > installed XP for somebody. It took longer too. Then you get to install
9 > the software you had to buy, including anti-virus, adware protection,
10 > trojan watchers and all that.
11 >
12 > Yea, I pick Linux.
15 Precisely.