From: Raffaele BELARDI <raffaele.belardi@××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] linuxtv-dvb-headers gone virtual blocks mythtv overlay
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 07:20:11
1 On 02/16/2012 09:16 AM, Hinnerk van Bruinehsen wrote:
2 > On 16.02.2012 08:58, Raffaele BELARDI wrote:
3 >> I suppose that my only options for rebuilding mythtv are to wait
4 >> for upstream to update the ebuild or to update it myself. How
5 >> difficult would the latter be?
6 >
7 > If the package just moved from media-tv to virtual it's easy:
8 >
9 > You should make a private overlay and copy the ebuild with the
10 > dependency there:
11
12 I went for a simpler route to just edit the ebuild and rebuild the
13 manifest.
14
15 raf