From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xmms alternative
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 21:35:09
1 On Tuesday 24 October 2006 22:59, Willie Wong wrote:
2 > I have one question about xmms alternatives:
3 >
4 > xmms has this remote control feature that I use a lot (I have keys
5 > on my "multimedia" keyboard bound to remote controls and also certain
6 > voice commands bound to playing and stopping of music), can someone
7 > point me to an alternative of xmms that also supports remote controls?
8 >
9 > Thanks in advance,
12 amarok
13
14 I was able to control amarok with my mobile phone and bluetooth...
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list