From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xmms alternative
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 21:04:13
1 I have one question about xmms alternatives:
2
3 xmms has this remote control feature that I use a lot (I have keys
4 on my "multimedia" keyboard bound to remote controls and also certain
5 voice commands bound to playing and stopping of music), can someone
6 point me to an alternative of xmms that also supports remote controls?
7
8 Thanks in advance,
9
10 W
11 --
12 Willie W. Wong wwong@××××××××××××××.edu
13 408 Fine Hall, Department of Mathematics, Princeton University, Princeton
14 A mathematician's reputation rests on the number of bad proofs he has given.
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list