From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] btrfs conversion: first impressions
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 23:02:40
1 On Wed, 14 May 2014 00:34:12 +0200, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
2
3 > How to transform partitions/directories set up with cryptsetup into this
4 > new world? Set up a btrfs on top of the crypted fs ? I ask because I
5 > look for a clean setup for my 2 thinkpads.
6
7 Encrypt the partition(s) with cryptsetup and them use the devices
8 in /dev/mapper to create the volumes. That's how I have my ZFS pools set
9 up and I'm looking to do the same when I try BTRFS.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 I'm in shape ... Rounds a shape isn't it?