From: Daniel da Veiga <danieldaveiga@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gnome bluetooth in Gentoo
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 20:07:20
1 On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 06:46, Damian <damian.only@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Did anybody could manage to get gnome-bluetooth working? First I had
4 > problems with permissions, so I added some udev rules and the
5 > permissions in rfkill. But now, if I launch the applet I just get a big
6 > button that says "turn on bluetooth". I did that but nothing happened.
7 >
8 > With blueman every worked fine, but since that package no longer works
9 > on my unstable system I had to search for that alternative.
10 >
11 > Thanks in advance,
12 > Damian.
15 A better question. Why isn't blueman working? I am using testing for a few
16 months now and I use blueman (with a bt mouse, so, its vital).
19 Daniel da Veiga