From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Pipewire not a dependency?
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 14:11:14
1 On 28/09/2022 13:57, Michael wrote:
2 > I'm trying to understand why one laptop with Plasma which had pulseaudio
3 > removed, won't bring in pipewire as a dependency. I have set USE="-
4 > screencast", because I don't need/want this functionality, as I have done on
5 > other systems which nevertheless have had pipewire brought in as a dependency.
6
7 Probably some other package pulls it in directly, independent of the
8 screencast USE flag. For example media-sound/easyeffects.