From: Philip Webb <purslow@×××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] A Bit of Trivia
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 14:56:12
1 060101 Chris White wrote:
2 > On Sunday 01 January 2006 23:22, michael@×××××××××××××.com wrote:
3 >> How slow is too slow for Gentoo? I'm using Gentoo on a 233MHz laptop.
4 >> Install did take over a week, I'll admit.
5 > One of the main factor people consider is time ...
6 > ... Time is the main factor that draws people away.
7
8 Exactly ! I really don't have "over a week" to spend updating a back-up box !
9 Esp as I have only 1 monitor, so can't use the regular machine meantime !
13 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb : purslow@××××××××××××××.ca
14 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Centre for Urban & Community Studies
15 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' University of Toronto
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list