From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] The future of linux, and Gentoo specifically now
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 20:35:21
1 On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 2:23 PM, Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org> wrote:
2 > On 11/23/2014 1:07 PM, Canek Peláez Valdés <caneko@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >> So, don't be surprised if FreeBSD develops something *really* similar
4 >> (along the lines of the second bullet) to systemd in the future
5 >
6 > Doesn't matter because:
7 >
8 > a) it won't be systemd
9 > (with all of its warts)
10 >
11 > b) it won't be written by Lennart and company
12 > (so won't have any of that baggage either)
13
14 Oh my. So it's the name of the project and (one) author? All the
15 design and ideas behind it are irrelevant then?
16
17 You just gave me the most perfect justification to never ever take you
18 seriously in this subject.
19
20 Good day, sir.
21 --
22 Canek Peláez Valdés
23 Profesor de asignatura, Facultad de Ciencias