From: "Albert W. Hopkins" <marduk@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ImageMagick
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 12:21:32
1 On Sun, 2011-11-27 at 17:04 -0500, Colleen Beamer wrote:
2 [..]
3 > > yes :) It's /usr/bin/convert
4 >
5 > This isn't quite what I wanted - you have to add options to the
6 > command. I was hoping to get the graphical interface that I had
7 > before. Please don't tell me they took a great little program and
8 > screwed it up! :-)
9 >
10 > Colleen
11 >
12 AFAIK ImageMagick has *always* been a suite of commands, and an optional
13 GUI client. I have been used ImageMagick as far back as the early 90s
14 and it's always been that way... perhaps we were using different
15 ImageMagicks?