From: Colleen Beamer <colleen.beamer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ImageMagick
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 21:05:49
1 On 11/27/11 15:18, Michael Schreckenbauer wrote:
2 > Hi Colleen,
3 >
4 > Am Sonntag, 27. November 2011, 16:08:41 schrieb Colleen Beamer:
5 >> Hi all,
6 >>
7 >> I used to use ImageMagick to quickly resize images and convert from one
8 >> format to another (jpg to png, for example). ImageMagick is installed
9 >> on my system (installed as requirement of something else), but I'm
10 >> darned if I can find an executable to run the program. There used to be
11 >> one in /usr/bin on my old system.
12 >> Does anyone have any experience with this?
13 >
14 > yes :) It's /usr/bin/convert
15
16 This isn't quite what I wanted - you have to add options to the
17 command. I was hoping to get the graphical interface that I had
18 before. Please don't tell me they took a great little program and
19 screwed it up! :-)
20
21 Colleen
25 Registered Linux User #411143 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org