From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Encrypted cell 2 gentoo
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 21:49:19
1 Not if you use smtp with port 587 and not use plain login options.
2
3 Max R.D. Parmer <maxp@××××××××.is> wrote:
4
5 > The recipients mail server could still see the message in plaintext.
6 >
7 > If you are concerned your correspondent's mail server might be used to
8 > try to read their messages then another layer of encryption is needed
9 > that only the recipient themselves can decrypt and that would be
10 > GPG/PGP.
11 >
12 > It depends on your particular needs whether that extra step is needed.
13 >
14 > --
15 > 0x7D964D3361142ACF
16 >