From: "Max R.D. Parmer" <maxp@××××××××.is>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Encrypted cell 2 gentoo
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 21:11:34
1 The recipients mail server could still see the message in plaintext.
2
3 If you are concerned your correspondent's mail server might be used to
4 try to read their messages then another layer of encryption is needed
5 that only the recipient themselves can decrypt and that would be
6 GPG/PGP.
7
8 It depends on your particular needs whether that extra step is needed.
11 0x7D964D3361142ACF
12