From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Encrypted cell 2 gentoo
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 20:45:33
1 If you have your own mta and use imap-s won't that do it?
2
3 Max R.D. Parmer <maxp@××××××××.is> wrote:
4
5 > Ahh, OK. So secure communications between all these clients.
6 >
7 > The two big players for client-side encryption for email or messaging
8 > data would be GPG and OTR; for VoIP you would want to look into ZRTP.
9 > There are several clients that support these three protocols on all the
10 > platforms you've listed (though support for ZRTP is across the board
11 > pretty rare).
12 >
13 > Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any single cohesive guide to tie it
14 > altogether.
15 >
16 > --
17 > 0x7D964D3361142ACF