From: "Max R.D. Parmer" <maxp@××××××××.is>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Encrypted cell 2 gentoo
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 16:27:09
1 Ahh, OK. So secure communications between all these clients.
2
3 The two big players for client-side encryption for email or messaging
4 data would be GPG and OTR; for VoIP you would want to look into ZRTP.
5 There are several clients that support these three protocols on all the
6 platforms you've listed (though support for ZRTP is across the board
7 pretty rare).
8
9 Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any single cohesive guide to tie it
10 altogether.
13 0x7D964D3361142ACF
14